- 8 psc Whole Cloves
- 2 bsp Orange Blossom Honey
- 30 ml Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 75 ml Graham's Vintage Port
- 90 ml Boiling Water
*Links to product are affiliates (see disclaimer below). Also, some of the product may be alternative suggestions closest to the original used in this recipe.
- Toddy Glass
How to Make
- Muddle the cloves on bottom of your shaker
- Boil water and add some to your mug to warm it up
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the shaker and top with the boiling water
- Stir and double strain into your glass
- Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg.