Old Fashioned Cocktail (Just Shake or Stir Recipe)
Old Fashioned Cocktails is nne of my favourite cocktails. I've been enjoying for years is the iconic classic Old Fashioned. It is one of those cocktails that never get old and as much sounds so simple it offers so many options for riffs or variation of making it.I want to share with you the way I like to make it. It is my way and how I like it. Every bartender has their way of serving the Old Fashioned, and as far they stay close to the basic you'll be served a wonderful tipple.
- Mixing Glass
- Bar Spoon
- Old-Fashioned Glass
*Links to product are affiliates (see disclaimer below). Also, some of the product may be alternative suggestions closest to the original used in this recipe.
How to make
- Add the sugar and Angostura bitter in mixing glass
- Add the dashes water to help dissolve the sugar
- Stir for a few minutes to help the sugar dissolve a little
- Add the bourbon, orange zest and fill with good dry ice
- Stir to chill down and delude the cocktail
- Strain over a large cube of clear ice or a few large ice cubes
- Express and drop orange zest (flame it is optional)
The links to products or equipment are affiliate links. I am a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!Share on Facebook Pin this Recipe Share by Email